Our Lodge in Atlanta

MythicalCaesar

I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly, but I'll try.

I'm a member of Gate City Lodge No. 2 in Atlanta. We have several events planned and it would be great to see some of you guys there. We are currently in the middle of our Religion and Culture Series. We've already had a great success with the first event of the series featuring Hinduism. The next event of our religion and culture series will feature Islamic poetry. (More of a history of early Islamic Poetry, not an actual reading of poetry).

Coming up in April, we will be having a Doctors Without Borders Benefit, featuring The Bonaventure Quartet.

All these events can be found under our webpage. Gate City Lodge No. 2 - Atlanta, GA Hopefully, some of you will be able to make it to some of the events. If you need more information, please don't hesitate to send me a message or contact someone from our lodge. These events are open to masons and non-masons alike. Thanks for reading.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay. It is nice to see that your lodge has elected to open it's doors to the public. Anything to help spread awareness of the fraternity. I also applaud your lodge for taking on the topic of religion, as it is often times a delicate subject.

MythicalCaesar

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay. It is nice to see that your lodge has elected to open it's doors to the public. Anything to help spread awareness of the fraternity. I also applaud your lodge for taking on the topic of religion, as it is often times a delicate subject.
Thanks Brother for the recognition. I was very lucky to have found this lodge and we have a lot of events planned in between these events also. Speaking of, I just came from a regional meeting and our director of works was explaining to the different lodges of things they could try to get the same sort of success. This lodge, along with other things make me very proud to be a part of this great fraternity.