petitioning on Thursday

Not for long for few long . A few weeks we been talking online. He knows my mom my mom waits on him at her work. Along with some other Mason they eat there every Thursday.

I hope they don't forget to bring it tomorrow if they do. I can ask my sponsor to bring one with when I meet him next Thursday.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Chances are that when you meet with the Lodge, they will have a petition handy. I've never been to a Lodge that didn't.. LOL

Bill_F

James, maybe you can ask if the Lodge you are applying to has any Breakfast's or other functions whereby you can meet some of the other members in person. It goes a long way in that you have met some on an informal basis, and they have met you and know you a little better. Just a thought. Good luck either way.

Next Thursday I'm going meet someone might sponsor me. They had one last week but I didn't go maybe I should go to the next one, and thanks

Here's update. As you guys know already know. Thursday I will be meeting one of my sponsors. We was supposed to meet last mouth but I was sick. I'm hoping he don't forget to show up. I asked him if he can bring me. Application when he comes I was supposed to get it last week but the mason that was going get it for me. Is in the hospital and is going to be in there for a while. We might go visit him soon.

I have this feeling he won't show I hope its wrong.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Maybe you should give him a call to remind him and let him know you are still interested in meeting with the Lodge members.