Pets

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
My old (13) Rat Terrier , Rizzo , has arthritis in all four legs . It's getting harder for him to walk . I give him an asprin a day , half in the moring and half in the evening , along with a joint therapy that eases some of the pain and a heating pad under his blanket . But here of late , he yelps and whines every morning when getting up to go out , and his limp(s) are now more pronounced , he can no longer run , walks stiff legged and stairs are a chore for him . I believe his time is growing short with the wife and I , but I will hang on to him as long as I can but will not let him live in severe pain . I hate making this decsision , when is the right time ? Could he hang on a little longer ? But I do know I will not let him suffer to save my own feelings . I hate this S&%T !!!

He now gets a few table scraps and extra treats when my other two are not around to see , he always like setting in my chair , so I now put him up in it and set on the couch , and getting a lot more attention plus a little more of the finer things in life . When the time comes , he is going to go out happy (hopefully) .

Sorry , just venting .

Mortarfan

Ashlar- your dogs are beautiful!

We have a boxer, her name is Carmen (Carmie for short), and 2 cats. They are fattycat (bubba) and Midnight (Middy Moo). They are brothers and are a blast!