Please keep Baby Nevaeh in your prayers

Azpir8king

What started as a chest cold has escalated into Liver issues and blood sugar imbalance this week. The Doctors at Children's Hospital in Milwaukee are trying to figure it out, but the Baby is not getting ahead in this. Please keep my Grandbaby Nevaeh in your prayers. She is 15 Months old.

Attachments

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Done, done, & Done!
May your belief in AG be a comfort to you in this difficult time.
Blessing for Anyone Going into a Difficult or Dangerous Enterprise

May the seeder of Quests direct your steps!
May the Holy Ones protect your passage!
May helping hands be extended to you on every side!

Prayers in time of crisis from "Celtic Devotional" by Caitlin
Matthews

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Great Architect of the Universe;

Smile down on this, your little servant, as she struggles and requires the assistance that only You may provide. Make, we pray, the way before her easy. Clear the rubble from before her tiny feet so that she may walk a long but easy road. Support her health as we trust You support her soul.

So mote it be, Lord, so mote it be.

Duncan1574

Great Architect of the Universe;

Smile down on this, your little servant, as she struggles and requires the assistance that only You may provide. Make, we pray, the way before her easy. Clear the rubble from before her tiny feet so that she may walk a long but easy road. Support her health as we trust You support her soul.

So mote it be, Lord, so mote it be.
So mote it be!

G

Gary

May the blessings of heaven be upon your beautiful little grand daughter and your family during this difficult time. May the Great Architect swiftly guide the doctors to find a treatment and cure for her ailment.

So Mote it be!

I will certainly continue to pray for her speedy recovery. Please keep us posted.

Laxguy38922

Brother,
My prayers are with baby Nevaeh. Let us know what is going on and if there is anything we can do for you or your family. Also, if you have any medical questions feel free to shoot them my way and I can try to answer them to the best of my ability since I am in medical school.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Not really sure what I can say that others have not already said, and better then I could. I am wishing you and yours the best.

Azpir8king

An update, Brothers. They have eliminated infections after MANY tests. They are running a couple of more tests that, if positive, will point to Liver disease of a more genetic nature. They are letting her rest this afternoon and no tests Thursday. She will miss Thanksgiving with the family and they won't let us brinig her any stuffing (she likes stuffing). She is still in the same state she was in when we arrived. No better, no worse, but at least now she can rest. Thanks for your prayers.

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
I will continue to pray for Nevaeh. Hopefully there will be more news. Keep us posted on her condition.

Azpir8king

Nevaeh is coming home today. A regimen of antibiotics staved of the infection that was causing problems in her liver. We have to bring her back for additional genetic testing because her liver overreacts to basic infections. BTW...they waited three days to test for the flu and guess what? Mild flu. Sometimes.......Its hard to be a good mason and not smack the crap out of people.

Thanks to everyone for your support and prayers. So mote it be.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
An update, Brothers. They have eliminated infections after MANY tests. They are running a couple of more tests that, if positive, will point to Liver disease of a more genetic nature. They are letting her rest this afternoon and no tests Thursday. She will miss Thanksgiving with the family and they won't let us brinig her any stuffing (she likes stuffing). She is still in the same state she was in when we arrived. No better, no worse, but at least now she can rest. Thanks for your prayers.
Our prayers will continue, Bro.

Duncan1574

Nevaeh is coming home today. A regimen of antibiotics staved of the infection that was causing problems in her liver. We have to bring her back for additional genetic testing because her liver overreacts to basic infections. BTW...they waited three days to test for the flu and guess what? Mild flu. Sometimes.......Its hard to be a good mason and not smack the crap out of people.

Maybe we could hire out the KoC to smack them around for you?

Custer148

Masonic Traveler

This is great news, I am so happy for you and your family. I will continue to pray for Nevaeh in hope that her testing goes well and they can prescribe medication to keep this from happening again. So mote it be.