Pool- it's fall

JohnnyZ

We took care of the pool over the weekend... it's always a sad day when we do that. Tomorrow I'm cleaning the chimney, it's a sad day when I do that too.

It means it's fall time.

Sammy

This is the main reason I dislike fall. I love the pool and the kids love to go swimming. I wish we had a community pool that was close. The one in my town charges $10 per adult and $5 per kid, so it would be $20 for each trip to the pool!

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I will not allow the wife to have a pool because I would be the one taking care of it and I do not want my lawn destroyed . We have two community pools in my town , one is municipal and is free to those who live in within the city limits all you need is a valid ID . The other one is pretty cheap , you can buy a family pass for $55 a year .

Alex44

We closed up our pool up a last weekend and that always makes it feel like the end of summer. We usually get the families together on the weekends over the summer, barbeque and splash around it the pool. The kids love it (we adults usually have a pretty good time too).

tHanks

6 nicknames, guess which.
Those prices seem almost as bad as the movies! I went on Friday to see either Wall Street or Resident Evil, just getting in the door with my mate was over 20 bucks, then with very limited goodies almost 30. I remember the days of cheaper entertainment. And pools? I wish I had one to even cover, the humidity is down right nasty right now for us.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Though my wife wants a pool and I do not , she is afraid if I gave in and aloud her to have one that I would stock it with Koi and turn into an ornamental fish pond . Which I probably would given the chance .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
That would be a neat looking pool, I'd opt for the sport fish though, that way you can go out and enjoy a little fishing too :)

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Anyone living in Florida with relatives up north knows you do not close your pool. You simply maintain it in the winter for their use when they come down.