Prayer for my ex-brother-in-law, Greg

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Copy/paste of an email from my daugther:

My Uncle Greg has a brain tumor and was admitted to the hospital tonight. They think he has an active bleed from his tumor, and may also have had a small stroke. He sees the nuerosurgeon in the morning and will most likely be having surgery. Please pray for his family and for his wife Sherri - they have many people staying at their house in Minnesota this week for the holiday.
Thank-you,
Kara

This is a man that would be a good Mason.

Duncan1574

I just received an update. The bleeding stopped last night, they did surgery today to remove the blood and releive the pressure on his brain. Everything went well with no complications.
Thank-you for your prayers,
Kara

Thank you all for your prayers, they helped!

Can't believe how preoccupied I was today, worrying about Greg.

Duncan1574

Hi All,
I just received this update from my Aunt. Please continue to pray for my uncle Greg.
Thanks,
Kara

Please pray for Greg. He had a bad night in ICU. Couldn't sleep because he can't wear his Cpack (sleep apnea) and the pain is very bad. Pray for the pain meds to be effective, for Greg to be able to sleep, for strength and rest for Sherri. They've said no visitors and no stimulation.

Duncan1574

Latest update: He is home and expected to recover without complications.

Now having had a brain injury and surgery is just a carefully controlled orchestrated injury, he has a long road ahead.

My heart-felt thanks for your prayers.