Prayers (and a bit of venting

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Prayer requests: I have 3 people at work who are fighting Cancer.
1 is the one with it (Renee)
2 it is their wives (Jimmie & Joel)

Vent: I HATE fucking CANCER!
It killed my Mom, has taken pieces of multiple friends lives, taken Brothers from me, and just won't go away.
Vent off: Thank you. (oh & fucking cancer!)

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Put my sister on it as well. I have a sneaking suspicion she has leukemia. she went the hospital last night in very bad shape. Not producing any red blood cells, and her iron levels are in the toilet.

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Prayers sent. So Mote it Be.

My dad is on that list (in remission) as well.

My sentiments exactly.

jaya

My sister survived overian cancer and even had 2 kids afterwards. I have had a few in my family with other forms as well. I understand your frustrations. With cancer it is not if we will get it or not. It is more of a if we live long enough, what form will we get.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Well, as most of us already know, I'm on that list but doing well. Having had two different cancers, I can tell you for sure there are lessons to be learned. The lessons of the third degree are profound to somebody who's mortality has been brought into sharp focus. I know of two other brother in my lodge facing cancer, both of them are dear friends and great Masons.

I know I have more work to do or the GAOTU would have called me to the Celestial Lodge a while ago. Your prayers for me and the others with cancer have been heard, I'm sure.

My prayer is: "Your will be done. Let me know how I can help, Lord."