Prayers for my wife and my unborn Lewis.

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
Went to the doctor's office for her prenatal check up... and we left with my wife ordered to bed rest until the baby is born. The birth will now be a planned one... either an induced birth or a C-section depending on how the check up next Tuesday goes. The doctor said either 10 days if we can induce or 14 days if we have to go the C-section route. All subject to change depending on her health, of course. Your prayers are greatly appreciated. She's got bad preeclampsia. Waiting on the results of the 24-hour urine test to see exactly how much protein there is... her BP is through the roof.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
My prayers are for the GAOTU to guide the hands and minds of the professionals caring for your family and His comfort for your troubled heart. Have faith, my brother.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Ask and you shall receive. Looking forward to happy news in the coming weeks.

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
My son was born today at 4:38pm and weighed in at a whopping 5 pounds 11 ounces. There were plenty of complications right up to the point when then did a stat c-section, but my son is resting comfortably and my wife is too. Thank you for all your prayers!

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
My son was born today at 4:38pm and weighed in at a whopping 5 pounds 11 ounces. There were plenty of complications right up to the point when then did a stat c-section, but my son is resting comfortably and my wife is too. Thank you for all your prayers!
Wonderful. My daughter was 10lbs, 12 oz. So your Lewis is a tiny little guy in comparison. On the other hand, we couldn't use any of the "Newborn" sized clothes we got.

I'm very happy your family is on the mend. Prayers continue.