Prayers needed

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Well, Im two weeks post op, and just now getting to sleep most of the night.

The pain comes and goes, and is a bit more manageable now. Now if the swelling would just go down, id be happier!

Thanks for your continued prayers Brothers!

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Obey the master of the house of pain. Oh, sorry. I meant to say follow the instructions of your physical therapist ;)
No therapy (physical torture) yet. I see the surgeon in a few more weeks to evaluate if I'll need that or not.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I received great news from my ortho doctor. When he went to evaluate me, he was stunned that I could articulate the arm with almost completely normal movement (1 %deficit) at this stage of the game. While I still can't lift anything for 4 more months, he said that I should have absolutely no issues reaching 100% recovery (provided I don't lift anything etc,. before the 4 month period). He truly was amazed at the home therapy I'd done on my own.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
16 ounce bottles of water at the moment. I started training for a 5k run recently. I cut out soda, beer, and processed foods. Yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
SQUIRREL! So a 89 year old man goes to visit his doctor. 'Tomorrow is my 90th birthday, Doc and I'm gonna celebrate!" Docs replies, "that great John, but you had to stop drinking, chasing women, fatty foods, and gambling years ago. So how are you celebrating?"
""

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I received great news from my ortho doctor. When he went to evaluate me, he was stunned that I could articulate the arm with almost completely normal movement (1 %deficit) at this stage of the game. While I still can't lift anything for 4 more months, he said that I should have absolutely no issues reaching 100% recovery (provided I don't lift anything etc,. before the 4 month period). He truly was amazed at the home therapy I'd done on my own.
That is great news. Well done.