Proctorville Ohio #550 F&AM

Proctorville550

Fraternal Greetings from Proctorville Ohio Lodge #550 F&AM. In the wonderful Village of Proctorville, the craft is alive & well within this Lodge of Free & Accepted Masons! Home of the Best Home Made Apple Butter in the Country & Co-Host of the Annual Outdoor Lodge (MM Degree), Wild Boar Degree & Pig Roast! We were chartered by the Grand Lodge of Ohio in 1888, and continue to be a shining beacon of Freemasonry in this little village on the banks of the Ohio River. We take good men & make them better! The Master, Wardens & Lodge Brothers would like you to make yourself at home & join us in our commitment to continuing the long standing tradition of Freemasonry. Please feel free to explore our small corner of the web & ask questions - we'll be more than happy to be of assistance!

Official Website: Proctorville Ohio Lodge #550 of Free & Accepted Masons
Email: 550@proctorville.net

Make Proctorville Ohio Lodge #550 a Friend on Facebook:
Proctorville Ohio Masonic Lodge | Facebook

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Oh , and brothers , he is not lying , they have apple butter that will make your tongue smack your tonsils ! I need to get back over there and pick up some more .

Hiram's Scouter

Welcome Proctorville, Missed to Wild Boar Degree this year, but looking forward to it next year. I'm planning on making my way up the river for a visit sometime in the near future.

Proctorville550

Warm Welcome Appreciated

We appreciate the warm welcome. We have our Stated Meetings the 1st Thursday of every month, you're all welcome to have dinner & fellowship with us. We keep our schedule updated on the website. Next month is a very busy month for Proctorville, i.e. Huntington WV Apple Butter Festival 10/1, WV Pumpkin Festival 10/6-9, & the Bob Evans Farm Festival 10/14-16. We'll be making & selling a ton of Apple Butter. I'm not sure if any of you have seen the "Ben Franklin Chats" - These videos were Created & Produced by Boston Light Storytellers, for the Grand Lodge of Massachusetts - © 2009. We just recently stumbled across them on YouTube and streamed them into our website. If you haven't seen them, take a look - there isn't a Freemason in the world that wouldn't enjoy 'em ( Proctorville Ohio Lodge #550 of Free & Accepted Masons ). We appreciate what you're doing here & we'll do what we can to point Brethren in your direction. We plan on doing our part to network and that seems to be a job you've taken on for quite a while now. Best Wishes - Fraternally, Proctorville Ohio #550

Proctorville550

I have my dues card for the Boar degree in my wallet and just 5 years ago we brought over one of our candidates to your outdoor degree to be Raised Ky style . Welcome from just down the river from you in Catlettsburg .
Hope you didn't miss Rush putting on the work for the Horse Traders' Degree last Saturday - as always it was a blast ..... (1) is still good & (2) may have gotten worse :)

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations. The Wild Boar degree sounds great. Maybe one day I can make it.

Hiram's Scouter

I was a canidate for the Horse Traders Degree last Saturday, Ol Blue gave me one heck of a ride - got my monies worth. Look forward to the Wild Boar Degree.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Welcome. How are things closer to the river? I plan on visiting for some side degrees after I make it through school.