Question about English Lodges/ York Rite

Bropreston

being from "over the pond" I have read this thread with great interest! there would be no problems with attending a ugle lodge at all. If the lodge was to move into a degree through which you have not passed you would just be invited to retire from the lodge for a short while. The Royal Arch is held in seperate "chapters" which are held on different nights to those of lodge nights(lodges just confere EA FC MM everything else is seperate). Attending an Instalation is ok but again you would be asked to retire at certain points, for instance I am a MM so would be ok for all the ceremony except what we call the inner workings which only PMs can see. The Scottish Rite is there for you as well, although it has a different title. hope this helps a little S&F Bropreston
ps If anyone did have any questions please dont hesitate to ask, if I cant answer I`m happy to put you in contact with someone who can.............

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
being from "over the pond"
(snip) S&F Bropreston
ps If anyone did have any questions please dont hesitate to ask, if I cant answer I`m happy to put you in contact with someone who can.............
Bro Preston,
Would you mind coming over to the thread I started in General Masonic Discussion, "How do we progress through the degrees?" and give us an idea?

S&F