Re-issue of Morals and Dogma

G

Gary

I just received an early surprise Birthday gift. I got home and found the brand new leather bound hard copy of Pikes work sitting on my dining room table.

I must say, it is one of the most beautiful books I have ever owned. Bro. Art DeHoyos obviously worked very very hard in preparing this work. It's loaded with illustrations and notations. The binding is excellent, and the the guilt is fabulous.

I'm a very lucky guy! :D

Is it one of the signed copies..... BTW... either you have been a really good boy......or you owe someone big time...LOL....

G

Gary

No, it's not signed. Those were only available at the DC communication. I would like to bring it with me the next time I visit DC and have Bro. Art sign it though.

And yes... I owe someone BIG TIME!

I am sure if ya send it to him, he would sign it...if ya arent gonna be in DC anytime soon. have heard its a very nice looking book.....

G

Gary

I'm not going to mail it anywhere! I'd rather hand deliver it. Besides, I want to go back to DC sometime soon. Bro. Art is accessible with proper notice.

It is an absolutely beautiful work of art. The book is MUCH larger in size than the other copy I own. It's an heirloom piece. The picture of it on the AASR SJ website does it absolutely no justice.

Zack

QUOTEThe binding is excellent, and the the guilt is fabulous.
And yes... I owe someone BIG TIME!QUOTE

G

Gary

I want it... So far my Masonic library consists of Brother Nagy's books and a missing copy of Dummies.
That's exactly where I started my library. I was fortunate to also have some books donated to me from generous Brothers, and a Masonic widow.

I never in a million years expected to own this particular book, as I already had the 1969 version.

G

Gary

QUOTEThe binding is excellent, and the the guilt is fabulous.
And yes... I owe someone BIG TIME!QUOTE
I meant the gold colored fancy stuff on the edge of the pages. Not that it was a guilty gift, that I owe penance on... LOL :eek:

seeker

Morals and Dogma.

Brothers,
Is there a such book called Morals and Dogmas for the 21st century? If so where can a copy be obtained? :1-pray:

jaya

You might also want to look at the version just released by Art de Hoyos. It is the origional version with annotations provided by Brother Art. He did a great job in researching Pike's sources.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
You might also want to look at the version just released by Art de Hoyos. It is the origional version with annotations provided by Brother Art. He did a great job in researching Pike's sources.
I second that recommendation.