Red Cross of Constantine

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
I am honored to say that I have been invited to join the Red Cross of Constantine. I can't wait to go through it at the end of this May.

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
The Red Cross of Constantine is an invitational, honorary body that stems from the Royal Arch, and also requires one to be Christian. You receive the Orders of the Holy Sepulchre and St. John the Evangelist. There are also two more degrees one can get, but require you to be elected and installed a certain rank.

The purpose of the Constantinian Orders are to commemorate the first elevation of Christianity from the position of a despised and proscribed heresy to that of a legally recognized and honored religion, to cultivate the social virtues, appeal to the intellectual and moral qualities, preserve as far as possible the customs of the fraternity and bring about good fellowship and understanding between all branches of Masonry.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
Very cool and a great honor! I won't ever be a member myself (I wouldn't qualify), however you must be and should be very proud!

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Well, last night I was initiated into the Red Cross of Constantine. I received the 1st of 3 degrees, and the other two I will get next Spring at the Regional Assembly in Washington (the state).