Referral Contest '07

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
And yet another contest for '07. Just invite your friends to join Freemason Hall Community.

The contest requires you to use your Referral ID, which you will find on the main page of your User CP Panel. Your referral link is unique for you. No other member will have the same link. The link will look like this:
X would be your user ID number.

Whenever a person registers on FMH by following the referral link, the person whose referral link they followed gets one referral credit to their name. You can also have someone send me a private message stating you referred them to the site.

You can advertise your referral link in emails, your site, blog, sigs or any other place you know of. The big thing we ask is you do not spam the link. If you are caught spamming you will be removed from the contest.

If you are caught signing up multiple accounts under your own referral link, you will be removed from the contest.

For the grand prize I hope to be offering a Masonic neon. I'm still waiting for it to arrive, and upon arrival I will confirm this is as the grand prize. I should know by the end of Sept. Pictures of what the neon should look like are provided bellow. The grand prize will given to the person who refers the most people.

I will also be giving away some Masonic Decals to random members who enter the contest.

The contest is open to all U.S. Residents.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post them here.

Attachments

rustybones49801

A Rough Ashlar
Cool, I beat him in the arcade, but he's smokin' me on the referals!!!! Way to go B_TRBL.... It's nice to be in second where it really counts!!!!! I will try the referal thing. I haven't done that ever though.... should be interesting.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
It's a pleasure to have a friendly rivalry. Spreading the light of Freemasonry is the desire of every member. I do congratulate you on your arcade skills though Rusty.... I enjoy the challenge and I am sure you will continue to perfect your skills at the games. I look forward to the future and reading more of everyones insights into masonry and questions about it.

rustybones49801

A Rough Ashlar
Im just a 42 year old kid BG...... my kids love playing the Wii and PS3 with me. As far as masonry and insights, I still have a great deal to learn. I see you are a PM and have followed the path of the York Rite. I was raised Aug 18, 2007, and was elected to the JW chair for the coming year. I have also submitted my petition for the York Rite as well. I hope you may be able to enlighten me as I proceed.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Thank you very much, and I am happy to hear that you have chosen to assist your lodge by being elected to the station of the Junior Warden. I congratulate you on that as well.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
You should enjoy it. If you have questions, seek out a past master as a mentor, most are more than willing to assist you in any way possible. Take a good man and make him better, this is what you are trying to acheive.

rustybones49801

A Rough Ashlar
Holy Smokes, BG_TRBL has handily spakned me in the arcade!!! I logged in and saw the numbers....... Well, ..... time to go back to work!!!

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Jason,
Thank you so very much for the wonderful gift. It is very nice and I will treasure and display it proudly. I hope that the referrals will bring additional notoriety to the forums as well. I had our lodge web-master put a link to feemason hall on our lodge website as well.

Thanks again,
Shawn

Abot

Hey pls give me the procedure to add up referrals. I have many friends who would be more than willing for join.