renaissance festival

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Have you ever been to a renaissance festival? We have a few around here. I haven't been to one yet, but thinking I'm going to have to. I hear lots of good things about them.

Squash Cop

I've been to two different ones on three occasions.

My two favorite things are the blacksmithing demos and girls in skimpy costumes. ;)

accer

I love going to these. The best part is that while you get ot dress up and have fun, you get to take it all off and get into a hot shower in your air conditioned home after it's over.

You know, the Renaissance as it should have ben!

ncjwr

i went to one once. as much as i love the literature of that period in history...the best thing about it was the beer. they sold some really great ales.

i may try it again...the kids might really like it. my son would love the girls!

pingpong abyss

I've wanted to go to one for a long time. I always seemed to get tickets, but something always came up. RennFest is going to be in my area next month, so this time I really intend to go. I was even thinking about getting a booth there for the experience, but right now I'm juggling work, a new baby, and full time college enrollment. It would be too much.

Has anyone here worked at RennFest before?