Reputation giving & getting

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
According to the help, reputation should be reciprocated, how some ever, when I look at my Reputation scoreboard it does not tell me who sent the reputation.... :confused:

CoachN

Builder Builder
That's a feature that needs to be configured in the admin section of the control panel.

G

Gary

I am not able to configure that. I can tweak a bunch of stuff, but this isn't one of them. Jason may have to address it.

G

Gary

What is this reputation of which you type?
Sorry for the late response. It's basically a button that you can click (under your avatar) that allows you to give "positive feedback" on a post or comment. The more positive feedback you get the better your reputation.

In a nut shell, it's bragging rights that you know what you are talking about....LOL

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Sorry for the late response. It's basically a button that you can click (under your avatar) that allows you to give "positive feedback" on a post or comment. The more positive feedback you get the better your reputation.

In a nut shell, it's bragging rights that you know what you are talking about....LOL
Wow. I have 22 reputation points! And I didn't even know that there WERE reputation points.