Rings

Thanks I have talk about this with a few friends and family besides my mom my mom can be hard person to talk some stuff with.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
Bro Bob, you forget ebay! My daily wear ring came from there. I am quite happy with it.

dajofa

Something is wrong here!

Wants a $400-$600 ring?

Can't find a local lodge?

Can't afford dues but can afford a $600 dollar ring?

Doesn't want his Mom to know?

I think the forum may be being played!

If you are for real, realize, the ring is the least important part of being a Mason. The most important part is your obligation and your adherance to it. There is plenty of time to obtain a ring. Heed your obligations first.

Have you ever lived in Austrailia?

Wallens05

Master Mason
Something is wrong here!

Wants a $400-$600 ring?

Can't find a local lodge?

Can't afford dues but can afford a $600 dollar ring?

Doesn't want his Mom to know?

I think the forum may be being played!

If you are for real, realize, the ring is the least important part of being a Mason. The most important part is your obligation and your adherance to it. There is plenty of time to obtain a ring. Heed your obligations first.

Have you ever lived in Austrailia?
I thought the same thing to but didn't want to call it out instead tried to offer assistance things that make you say hmmmm.

I am not thinking about getting a ring right away those are prices I saw when looking for one i did not say I wanted 400 our 600 for one I think you misread what I posted and yes I am having trouble find the lodge around here I thought be easy to find since this is a small town. The reason I do not want to talk to mom about this it is not easy talking to her about some stuff when I bought freemason for dummies she was kinda worried at 1st until my dad told her what it was and no I never lived in Australia.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
James,

No offense, but Your posts are almost painful to read. Your grammar and punctuation leave much to be desired.

The run on sentences and lack of punctuation make it very difficult to follow what you are trying to say.

I know I get that a lot I'm not good typer its because of this that i have bad luck in almost every forum that I have been to it's something I try to work on

I want to appoiligze for my post I know they can be hard to read and understand my typing skills are not best and I need to work harder to make it easier to read and to understand.

dajofa

Mistake in my post . You would like to purchase a $400 - $500 ring not the $400 - $600 ring as I posted. My deepest apologies!

its ok but when I do become a master mason I would to buy a ring for best price as possible the 1st site I went to there prices were 400 and up.

Ya I'm going to wait out I'm not broke I have ssi but I'm not sure that be enough my mom and dad could help me but 1st I have to talk to her about it which is not easy.

MWS

Is getting the ring really that important? Once I become a Master Mason.
Not at all. Overt Masonic paraphernalia seems to be a North American phenomenon. Many of the fraternity seem to keep their membership private. This isn't a rule of course, just something I've noticed in my travels.

goomba

Not at all. Overt Masonic paraphernalia seems to be a North American phenomenon. Many of the fraternity seem to keep their membership private. This isn't a rule of course, just something I've noticed in my travels.
We had a MM from Germany visit our 3rd degree practice about a month ago. He was shocked I had a Masonic baseball cap.