Seeking Brotherhood

lawshee

Hello, my name is Anthony Lawshee I am in the process of seeking brotherhood at Gatecity #2 in Atlanta, GA. I have had the interest in the craft for many years and I am now ready to become a brother of freemasonry.

I have many family members, my wifes family members and friends are freemasons. Unfortunatley I do not have any active members here in Atlanta that could sign my petition so I will be doing all I can to get to know everyone at the lodge starting at the next open dinner.

I am very excited to follow the footsteps of my family members and learn more about the craft. Wish me luck and I will keep you updated as to when I get that phone call.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations. Best of luck and keep us updated on how things go.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Welcome!

Welcome. Congratulations on your decision, I m sure you will find the experience educational and fulfilling.
Now, jump in and stir up some discussion!

S&F

lawshee

Thank you everybody for your support. I am very excited and cannot wait! As long as I dont get black balled, ill have some good news in due time. :1-smooch:

lawshee

I had the opportunity to have met the brothers at gate city 2 lodge week. I am very happy with the outcome and will continue to visit till its my turn to petition. There are of great character and diversity, this is the place anyone should be apart of. I absolutely cannot wait to become a Freemason with this lodge.