Send Prayers.

sarah

Hello everybody.

We all discuss one thing or the other over here. No doubt we are getting a lot of knowledge. But why dont we pray for all those we know in trouble collectively. Pls post here about anyone you think need prayers.

sarah

3 year old ZAIN was kicked in head by a horse. They had to fly him to the Hospital where they had to do surgery. He had to have 6 plates and 120 screws and had to perform plastic surgery on his forehead. They have him on morphine for his pain. All he does his sleep because they want him to be still because of his head trauma. I ask you to please start praying for this little boy. And please pray for the family.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
That would be a good idea for a " Prayer and Blessings " forum . What do you think Jason ?

By the way Sarah , consider it done .

Abot

Poor boy.. I pray that he gets well soon. Pls update us on his condition. How harsh it is for such a small kid to be suffering so much

trivedi360

We need to send our prayers to the people in Iraq who are suffering from the tyranny of U.S. forces. We also need to send our prayers to those defenseless women of the Congo who have been shamelessly dishonored "for the good of the Congo".

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
trivedi360, I would never attempt to stifle your free speech, and I always support sending well wishes to those in need, including prayers. I would appreciate however, to please pose a limit on attacking my country. As I know everyone has their opinions, and I am not trying to change yours, I am not in agreement with you. Please refrain, Thank you in advance.

RoughAshlar

We need to send our prayers to the people in Iraq who are suffering from the tyranny of U.S. forces. We also need to send our prayers to those defenseless women of the Congo who have been shamelessly dishonored "for the good of the Congo".
In the lodge we hold politics as a taboo subject. I highly suggest we use that same restraint for these forums. This line of discusion will only lead to division and a disturbance of harmony and fellowship.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
In the lodge we hold politics as a taboo subject. I highly suggest we use that same restraint for these forums. This line of discusion will only lead to division and a disturbance of harmony and fellowship.
Agreed RoughAshlar, Let's keep the political and religious debates elsewhere and let peace and harmony prevail . This thread was started for prayers of those in need , not to use to state your political views . And like BG_TRBL stated , I'll not put up with bashing the US either or any other country for that matter . Let's keep it civil !

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
Well said all. I have family in the US arm forces. And I make it a point every night after tucking my kids in bed, with them…to say a prayer for our solders wherever they may be. For in America, it's GOD we trust.