Shout Outs

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
I just wanted to actually give some shout-outs (KUDOS) to several of you in the forums.

Jason - I commend you on your diligent work and great website you have established. I am amazed at the amount of information you provide.
Ashlar - You are always wise with your responses and I enjoy reading all of your posts.
Cemab4y - You provide excellent information and respond to posts in a great way by providing additional imput. I enjoy reading your posts.
Green-Moo - You have joined and taken part in the forums and have asked excellent questions and provided excellent answers as well, I enjoy reading your questions as well.
juniordeacon85 - I applaud you for being active in the forums as well. Keep up the questions and comments.
jvlighting1 - keep up the questions and answers as well, make PA masonry proud.
rustybones49801 - Not sure what happened to you, but hoping you will make a triumphant return to both the forums and the arcade.

Sorry if I missed anyone, but I wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you and KUDOS... This is a great environment for discussion as well as promoting the craft. :):)

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
Thanks my friend. I will do my best! This website has been very helpfull to me. I visit every day and look forward to reading all your posts. Communication is the key to Success!

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I would like to add that I have really enjoyed having Mollyl and Green-Moo on here and taking part in the forum . Keep it up !

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Thank you for the compliments. Truth be told though, I couldn't have done it without the great support and help that is provided here by its members. I've learned from the posts provided here. Hopefully the site will continue to flourish and not lose its focus as a fun, informational place.

Green-Moo

Gosh, I'm really quite stunned to get a mention there!

I have to say that I've learnt more about FreeMasonry from this forum than I have from any amount of other research. Learning from the individuals involved in FreeMasonry, why they are involved and what it means to them is far more meaningful than any amount of information about it's history. Thankyou.

mollyL

Yes, I am a little stunned as well:eek:! I would like to thank you all as well for your hospitality and patient answering of a thousand different questions.