Solstice Lunar eclipse...

Winter

I've been here before
I was born on the Winter Solstice. Hence, my name! :)

"Whatever is born or done at this moment of time,
has the qualities of this moment of time."
-Carl Jung

"For the ancient Pagan world and for the Christian West the time of the Winter Solstice was the time of the birth of Gods. It is now that the dark womb of the Great Mother gives birth to the sacred Sun/Son and the whole world is born again with the birth of this Child of Promise. The solar Child was hailed as a savior, a hero, a child of wonder. He was Horus of the Egyptians, Apollo of the Greeks, Mithras of the Persians and Romans, Mabon of the Celts and even Jesus of the Christians; his birth held forth the promise of life, light and hope that spring would come again.

Muwahahahahha! :D

wolfbrau

I was born on the Winter Solstice. Hence, my name! :)

"Whatever is born or done at this moment of time,
has the qualities of this moment of time."
-Carl Jung

"For the ancient Pagan world and for the Christian West the time of the Winter Solstice was the time of the birth of Gods. It is now that the dark womb of the Great Mother gives birth to the sacred Sun/Son and the whole world is born again with the birth of this Child of Promise. The solar Child was hailed as a savior, a hero, a child of wonder. He was Horus of the Egyptians, Apollo of the Greeks, Mithras of the Persians and Romans, Mabon of the Celts and even Jesus of the Christians; his birth held forth the promise of life, light and hope that spring would come again.

Muwahahahahha! :D
Perhaps concieved on the equinox Muwahahaha:cool:.

happy birthday

Winter is a unique name...just imagine if they would have named you Solstice....that would have been a really far out name.....Jewish Hippies...bet growing up was very interesting....

G

Gary

Winter is a unique name...just imagine if they would have named you Solstice....that would have been a really far out name.....Jewish Hippies...bet growing up was very interesting....
How do you know that's not his middle name? :p

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
How do you know that's not his middle name? :p
Thought Winter was his middle name, Brother is his first name.

My wife's boyfriend before we met in named 'stupid', everyone calls him that, 'saw Stupid the other day'. :D