Squash!

RickJ

I swear I close my eyes and I see squash! It's overkill - we have so much of it.... OMG.... We are picking way more than we can even eat. This morning my wife is making squash pickles.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I like to grill the squash on the BBQ . Cut it length wise , brush on some melted butter and garlic powder , just outstanding .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I like to grill the squash on the BBQ . Cut it length wise , brush on some melted butter and garlic powder , just outstanding .
That sounds good.

What kind of squash did you grow? I like spaghetti squash myself.

RickJ

Zucchini and summer squash right now, those are the types of squash in my area. I always grill out squash a couple of times a week. I'm sick of that too... lol

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I like to bread my zucchini and deep fry it also , kinda of change it up . That and fried green tomatoes .

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I swear I close my eyes and I see squash! It's overkill - we have so much of it.... OMG.... We are picking way more than we can even eat. This morning my wife is making squash pickles.
You can always put it in a bag on the neighbor's porch, ring the bell and run! Otherwise, LEOs will get involved. :D

You should probably send your excess [there's always excess] squash in the same direction, so the circle of squash bombing will not have you in the center.

S&F
ps-if I find any on my porch...