SR Ring

Hey Ferdinand:D....its common knowledge that the Mason-Dixon Line followed the Ohio River...so Indiana is NORTH of the M-D Line.....so I am a Northerner too....:p

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Hey Ferdinand:D....its common knowledge that the Mason-Dixon Line followed the Ohio River...so Indiana is NORTH of the M-D Line.....so I am a Northerner too....:p
Damn! So much for that differentiation, um how about you're from the wrong side of The Lake? No wait you are in the East (in more ways than one). Ah, DAMN YANKEE! (me2 :rolleyes: ).

I really liked the 18th....I was impressed with them all that we saw...cant wait to see more....I am lucky to have 2 Valleys of the NMJ really close to me.....

Azpir8king

I really liked the 18th....I was impressed with them all that we saw...cant wait to see more....I am lucky to have 2 Valleys of the NMJ really close to me.....
I saw the 4th (duh) 14th,15th,18th,28th,31st and 32nd as part of my three day initial reunion. I enjoyed all of them and now need to put together a travel schedule to other Lodges (in WI and around) to see the rest.

We ought to meet as a group of Forum SR Brothers at one of them. :cool: