St. John's Night

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Well , I'll be heading to lodge later this evening to be installed as Senior Warden , my favorite chair , again . Wish me Luck . Anyone else taking a chair for the upcoming year ?

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
We had trouble this year filling our Steward chairs . The one's we did get couldn't promise they could come to all our meetings .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Congrats and best of luck to both of you. As you know, every position and seat is important to the lodge. I applaud you for your due diligence in your responsibilities. Good luck and best wishes.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Thanks BG_TRBL I love being an officer and , unless a newer younger MM wants to fill a chair , I'll keep jumping back in the chairs were needed .

mystangs

Thanks BG, I kind of likme being a Steward and in our lodge it is the proving ground for the Line officers. I am already doing almost all the parts in the lodge other than opening and closing the lodge. I am just helping out where I am needed.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Congratulations to the both of you. I wish you the best in this coming year, along with everyone else here. I wish I had the time to take a chair. I want to, even though I would be nervous about it. it is on my to do list.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Thanks Jason . I thought I would be nervous myself the first time . There's nothing to it really . It's nothing compared to giving your lectures back . Now when I gave the Middle Chamber Lecture for the first time was a different story . I was sweating bullets on that one .