Stroage Hunters

Winter

I've been here before
In Hardcore Pawn: Chicago what were those books? and that helmet what did that have to with freemasonry?
Can someone help me with what I am missing here? I just reread the thread, again, and I can find nothing about books or helmets.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Reality TV has destroyed television. A very few are worth watching in my opinion like Face Off.
I could not AGREE more . As I said in my earlier post , "reality" shows are the lowest common denominator of TV programming .

I do like Face Off because I am interested in monster/SciFi make up and props . But it is on a channel that is very fitting for a show like that , the SyFy channel .

Effingham

MEDIA VITA IN MORTE SVMMVS
Reality TV has destroyed television. A very few are worth watching in my opinion like Face Off. But that has more to do with my hobby as a prop and costume builder than anything else. History Channel is worthless now. As are many others.
You must be on the Replica Prop Forum, too, then. If not, you should be. :) It's a great place.

Winter

I've been here before
You must be on the Replica Prop Forum, too, then. If not, you should be. :) It's a great place.
I'm on the RPF and a few other of the high end prop building communities. I spent all day in the workshop today as a matter of fact.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
BigJames , they will stick a Square and Compasses on anything and everything and many Masons will purchase these items . It is nothing more than a knick knack . I have several commemorative plates , cups , saucers , bowls , steins etc; etc; in my den that my wife purchases for me from yard sales , flea markets , estate sales and antique shops .

Winter

I've been here before
I have collected so much crap over the years with S&C on them that my descendants will be scratching their heads for years. LoL

Ashlar, I disagree, I don't think they are knick knacks. I think it's Bric-à-brac! LoL

Bric-à-brac or Bric-a-brac (origin French),[1] first used in the Victorian era,[2] refers to lesser objets d'art forming collections of curiosity, such as elaborately decorated teacups and small vases, compositions of feathers or wax flowers under glass domes, decorated eggshells, porcelain figurines, painted miniatures or photographs in stand-up frames, and so on.
In middle-class homes bric-à-brac was used as ornament on mantelpieces, cluttered tables, and shelves, or was displayed in curio cabinets: sometimes these cabinets have glass doors to display the items within while protecting them from dust. "Bric-à-brac" nowadays refers to a selection of items of modest value, often sold in street markets.
If that doesn't describe the plethora of Masonic stuff we throw money at i don't know what does!

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Ashlar, I disagree, I don't think they are knick knacks. I think it's Bric-à-brac! LoL

If that doesn't describe the plethora of Masonic stuff we throw money at i don't know what does!
LOL !!!! Leave it to you Winter , I stand corrected !

I was at a lodge that was selling a small first aid kit with a S & C on it ! A FIRST AID KIT !!!!! They will stick the S & C on anything !

Effingham

MEDIA VITA IN MORTE SVMMVS
I have collected so much crap over the years with S&C on them that my descendants will be scratching their heads for years. LoL

I only collect tchotchkes.

It seems every time I turn on tv I see something about freemasonry. Some good some stupid like that Hard core pawn show. I wonder what Ill see next?