super excited!

johnj1582

So the Dallas SR reunion starts this Saturday. I'm excited because as long as my paycheck clears tonight, I'll be there!

They're doing a 2 Saturday reunion, and putting on all 29 degrees. I've been looking forward to this since shortly after my raising!

johnj1582

Well, we did 4 through 18 today, and it was awesome! I think i liked 18 best though, so far.

Next saturday we'll do the rest, and the capping ceremony will probably be sometime in May.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Good deal . I take it that you had the opportunity to see all the degrees put on , that is really great .

johnj1582

Yep. They try and do 2 full form reunions a year here. It was a LOT to take in, but it was an awesome day. I'm looking forward to next Saturday for sure!

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Lots to take in over two days. I think there was only about 16 degrees at mine that where put on, the rest communicated. And it made for two long days, and a wealth of info.

johnj1582

Yep! i learned my lesson last week and will be going to bed VERY early tonight to make sure i can get enough sleep before tomorrow. Either tomorrow or on Monday at the SR stated meeting we'll be figuring out when the capping ceremony will be. I'll keep you guys posted so if anyone is in the area, you can come to it.

johnj1582

Thanks bro! It feels awesome, tired, and sore in the joints. lol I picked up the Master Craftsman program at lunch, so i'm gonna be getting into that starting either tomorrow or monday.

The Capping ceremony will be at the March Stated Meeting (3-21-11). It'd be great to see you there