Thanksgiving

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I am thankful for my Brothers, but more than that, this year I am thankful that my wife and I were able to get together for dinner with both our children and our son in law. Sandi had to work Thanksgiving, and our son had to go back early to his new job, so we had dinner on Wednesday, but having worked in hospitals and clinics for 43 years, this was not unusual.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I am thankful to be part of this great Fraternity, too. I'm especially grateful to the GAOTU for keeping me around. A good friend asked me why I believe in God the other day. I told her that I have all the evidence anyone could need: I survived two cancers, I fell from my back stairs and broke a bone in my neck a couple of weeks ago yet I'm still walking around. I have a family that loves me and I them. We live in comfort and have all we need. Plenty to be grateful for.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
I am thankful to be part of this great Fraternity, too. I'm especially grateful to the GAOTU for keeping me around. A good friend asked me why I believe in God the other day. I told her that I have all the evidence anyone could need: I survived two cancers, I fell from my back stairs and broke a bone in my neck a couple of weeks ago yet I'm still walking around. I have a family that loves me and I them. We live in comfort and have all we need. Plenty to be grateful for.
As a two time cancer survivor myself, I completely agree!