The Builders

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
pg 157 -

No, there is only one explanation: that these men saw in Masonry a deposit of the high and simple wisdom of old, preserved in tradition and taught in symbols - little understood, it may be, by many members of the order -and this it was that they sought to bring to light, turning history into allegory and legend into drama, and it a teacher of wise and beautiful truth.

R

removed121010

truley spoken, why must people fear what they cannot understand why can't they continue with existance. they must always find something that they must persecute. It is frustrating that because i just want to better myself and i am judged for it

CoachN

Builder Builder
Good catch CoachN.

Taht would be a truly wonderous treasure to behold. I imagine that I would be like walking into the Library at Alexandria...
Brother Duncan,

That's my point. We already have that Library a million times over with all the accumulation of knowledge of the ages being able to be accessed directly via your keyboard.

The major obstical though is not physical access; it's mental access. That is exactly what the training that Ritual guides us toward. If a man doesn't do that Work first, the treasure remains buried.

IMO

Bro. Coach N