The Masonic Myth

I have an IAFF ( International Association of Fire Fighters ) union sticker that got me out of a ticket.... got a lecture on how I should know better but the PD let me go due to professional courtesy.....I didnt ask....he was just cool....

m_s_ifland

Now I have been let out of a speeding ticket before but it had nothing to do with being a Mason . I have a USMC Gulf War veteran Ky license plate on my truck and he was also a Marine Corps Gulf War vet . I didn't ask to be treated special nor did I expect it .

Thanks for your service to the country, I would have let you out of it too. The last reason I became a Mason was to be treated special. I was just kidding. :eek:

m_s.........

we have a wide cadre of varied military,police,FIREMEN,bikers,students, and kick a$$ guys who are members of so many groups that they would just have to kill ya if you mentioned it out loud.....think skin is a requirement..... and a vast plethora of seldomly used but very important knowledge on a ever expansive list of topics and movie or music quotes and lyrics.......and tinfoil hats.

Can I get a rain check on next Tuesday??? I have an EA on Monday, work Tuesday, and my kids Christmas program Wednesday......Dec 27 from 0600 til 1800 will work for me, as long as ya get me back by 1800....we have the Feast of St John & a table Lodge at 1800......

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Can I get a rain check on next Tuesday??? I have an EA on Monday, work Tuesday, and my kids Christmas program Wednesday......Dec 27 from 0600 til 1800 will work for me, as long as ya get me back by 1800....we have the Feast of St John & a table Lodge at 1800......

Hmm. I'll see if we can work killing you in on Wednesday, then.

If it has to be Wed....can ya do it after 2000......I dont want to miss her Christmas Program OK....WAIT a second:confused:..... KILLING:eek:....Heck no....I aint down for that.....I thought we was going to get a few drinks.....hook up with Winter and make me a Turtle....