The Masonic Myth

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
You didnt really:eek::eek: tell him where the cornerstone is...did ya????:cool::cool:
fireman, I wish you guys would come and get it form my Lodge, it takes up a ton of space that I need for the Ark of the Convent that we won in this years texas-holdem inter-lodge competition.

johnj1582

lol I almost told him that it was right where Bro. George Washington put it, but that it's invisible because the reptilian aliens didn't want anyone to know it was there.

but I didn't. Obligation: intact. lol

Robert Birtch

DeMolay/Freemason
lol I almost told him that it was right where Bro. George Washington put it, but that it's invisible because the reptilian aliens didn't want anyone to know it was there.

but I didn't. Obligation: intact. lol
Yes, I spoke with our scaly friends not too long ago. We'd better be cautious, as there's going to be change in command up there.

I had a guy at work joke and ask where we kept the gold.....I asked him WTF:rolleyes: do I look like ...a leprechaun???:eek::eek:...He got a kick out of it... I am 6'4"...225...kinda big for a leprechaun....:D:D

gnarledrose

It was kinda funny though, cause immediately after that, a lady came over and says "just ignore him. I was a Rainbow Girl, and my husband's a mason. Just tell him you know where the treasure is and be done with it."
I absolutely ADORE meeting people who are or were in the Masonic youth groups. I had no idea they existed before I joined, but if I'd known about them, I would have gladly ditched the Scouts to become DeMolay! And don't let my wife read this, but the Job's Daughters/Rainbow Girls that I've seen are a much more dignified and responsible group than any Girl Scout.

johnj1582

I love running into them too, since I was myself a DeMolay. I enjoyed Scouting and DeMolay for different reasons, but about equally. both taught me good lessons and both gave me unique opportunities. But I'd agree that the Masonic Youth tend to be better behaved groups than most scout troops or girl scout troops i've seen. here in TX, the masonic youth are the only group trusted enough to be allowed to sit in the chairs of the state HoR and Senate for a full weekend of mock-legislation.

AmazingPanda

I had heard that the "real" stuff (Satanic, world domination stuff) takes place in the "higher degrees" - in particular, the 33rd degree. The thing people don't seem to realize is, it's not particularly hard to go all the way through those degrees (33rd being purely honorary, from my understanding) - so if they're keeping some "big secret" it certainly wouldn't be a secret to anyone who wanted to set aside about a year and go through the rituals.

I had heard we kill people who leave the fraternity or tell our secrets (absurd)

I had heard we use "witchcraft" and we're all practicing Kabbalah.

Perhaps the most bizarre thing is that we are pawns of the Lizard People. Also that we all have access to secret underground fallout shelters when we decide to destroy the world and start over.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I had heard that the "real" stuff (Satanic, world domination stuff) takes place in the "higher degrees" - in particular, the 33rd degree. The thing people don't seem to realize is, it's not particularly hard to go all the way through those degrees (33rd being purely honorary, from my understanding) - so if they're keeping some "big secret" it certainly wouldn't be a secret to anyone who wanted to set aside about a year and go through the rituals.

I had heard we kill people who leave the fraternity or tell our secrets (absurd)

I had heard we use "witchcraft" and we're all practicing Kabbalah.

Perhaps the most bizarre thing is that we are pawns of the Lizard People. Also that we all have access to secret underground fallout shelters when we decide to destroy the world and start over.
Darn it, I was just about to join Scottish Rite so I could get those secrets. Are you telling me I won't get them? Albert Pike said I would! I'm taking my goat and going back to the coven where my Lizard buddies and I will drink the blood of babies in the fallout shelter.

[NOTE: The preceding was entirely composed of sarcasm. Well, all but the goat ;)]

seeker

I have heard this one several times. "The never tell the foot solders(MM) the whole truth" . " The higher you go in freemasonary the more you find out about the new world order." I have also been told by other Christians friends, that freemasons worship the devil but I wont find this out unless i go higher in freemasonary. lol

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
My favorite thing is going to flea markets where Scientologists are doing their "free audits using their patented E-Meter" and showing them my Masonic Belt buckle and saying "We know who you are, we know what you are doing, and you will not succeed. E Pluribus Unum." It freaks them out so badly, and I just about die laughing every time I do it.
Pricless, awesome and D.) all of the above. You must stop by the 14th District. I'm sure it be a "hoot-nanny" since they have a building here!...Pardon my Francais.:D:):D

My favorite thing is going to flea markets where Scientologists are doing their "free audits using their patented E-Meter" and showing them my Masonic Belt buckle and saying "We know who you are, we know what you are doing, and you will not succeed. E Pluribus Unum." It freaks them out so badly, and I just about die laughing every time I do it.
My answer to that would have been, "For your first two comments I say 'No, you don't even have a clue. For your third, I say 'We already have!'. Furtherore, since you are going to quote one part of the U.S. Seal then here is the rest Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum."

Terry S

On the matter of Myths, i came across a forum this morning that was full of them. The biggest being that us "lower level" masons have no idea what the "higher level" masons are doing and how they are steering our craft. That was one guys idea anyway and no matter how many Masonic posters tried to tell him there was nothing higher than a 3rd degree Master Mason, the more he spewed how that was fabricated by the higher levels.

It really is comical to see what these conspiracy theorists come up with. Ive even had my nephew, who knows me as a Christian and a Mason, ask me if Masons were "those people who pray to 'funny' stuff??" I asked him if he'd ever known me or his other uncle or his grandfather pray to funny stuff... he said no. So i asked him why he would believe such a thing... because he saw it on the internet was his answer. Its funny, but kinda sad at the same time.

Robert Birtch

DeMolay/Freemason
My answer to that would have been, "For your first two comments I say 'No, you don't even have a clue. For your third, I say 'We already have!'. Furtherore, since you are going to quote one part of the U.S. Seal then here is the rest Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum."
Hey! Scientology is the world's biggest joke! So why not fight a joke, with a joke?

Hey! Scientology is the world's biggest joke! So why not fight a joke, with a joke?
You know, the sign of a good religion is when its practioners can poke fun at it themselves and not be offended when others do as well! No offense intended to Scientologist anywhere but when Issac Hayes (God, or whatever his concept of God was, rest his soul) was on South Park making fun of Jews, Christians, Muslims, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Hindus, and Budists <sp?>; along with Trey Parker (a Mormon) and Matt Stone (a Jew), the creators of South Park, and not see anything wrong with it, "but let loose the dogs of war" for them being so "blasphemous" as to be making fun of Scientology...oh the horror!:eek:
We now return you to our regular program of discussing Masonic Myths!