The moon landing

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
The far side...

Or SO They told you! How about the EIEIO base on the dark side of the Moon?
Selenology:
Luna rotates one time per lunar month, the same face always presents to the earth (Terra). As would be obvious to anyone going out on clear nights to observe the earth's moon, over a month the light falls on varying amounts of the face visible to the Terran observer, waxing and waning.
Since a hemisphere of Luna is always illuminated, as the visible (near) face wanes in illumination, the nonvisible (far) face waxes (increases) in illumination. When there is "no moon," the sun completely illuminates the far side.
Hence, there is NO dark side.

[nyah-na-NA-na-na]

S&F

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Selenology:
Luna rotates one time per lunar month, the same face always presents to the earth (Terra). As would be obvious to anyone going out on clear nights to observe the earth's moon, over a month the light falls on varying amounts of the face visible to the Terran observer, waxing and waning.
Since a hemisphere of Luna is always illuminated, as the visible (near) face wanes in illumination, the nonvisible (far) face waxes (increases) in illumination. When there is "no moon," the sun completely illuminates the far side.
Hence, there is NO dark side.

[nyah-na-NA-na-na]

S&F
Two words: Pink Floyd :D

Dang it! I got my facts confused. There was a lodge held in outer space. Proof of that can be found at the Washington Masonic Memorial in Alexandria, VA. However, I forget what outer space mission it was. The outer space lodge is talked about on the floor where a representation of King Solomon's temple is displayed. Bottom Line: Our brothers would never dare lie to us about it!
I find this interesting. I suppose it's possible on the space shuttle or a space station. I couldn't find any info on the web, and I've not been to the Washington Masonic Memorial, so if someone has info, please share! My detailed research (10 minutes surfing the web) did find one crack-pot website that claims Aldrin claimed the moon for Texas Freemasons during a secret ritual on the moon.

Duncan1574

We disavow any knowledge of the moon for that matter. Moon? what moon... :D
"We"? Is that an admission of the existence of something that can be one a member of? I thought the EIEIO didn't exist, or is that a misnomer?

G

Gary

"We"? Is that an admission of the existence of something that can be one a member of? I thought the EIEIO didn't exist, or is that a misnomer?
I could tell you, but then Patrick would have to....You know. :cool:

We wouldn't want that now would we?

Duncan1574

I could tell you, but then Patrick would have to....You know. :cool:

We wouldn't want that now would we?
So the EIEIO disavows any knowledge of , the existance (past, present, or future) of, and/or any members of the EIEIO?
:eek: