The moon

R

removed121010

I look up at the moon with a scense of wonder. i wonder why people act different. there is a plethera of geometeric patterns and sequenses that make amazing things happen like solar and lunar eclipses. do these events have any effect on the human psyche

G

Gary

The moon affects the tide. And likewise affects people. We are made mostly of water, so when the gravitational pull of the moon works it's magic some people are affected. Psychologically speaking that is.

As far as solar/ or lunar eclipses affecting humans, I don't have any information to support that.

R

removed121010

thanks brother, i was in such a rush to bang that out some things got jumbled. but i like the montey python ref

wolfbrau

I don't know about you guys, but I have an irresitable urge to get naked and howl at the moon.
Drives my wife nuts, but I know she really likes it, now what about my share of the Templar Treasure?

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
The term lunatic is from the base word Luna aka Moon.
Just ask any FF/EMT or ER nurse/doctor what they think of full moon night shifts.... or for that matter anyone who deals with the public as part of a profession.