The Three Stooges movie

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I LOVED the Three Stooges...until I was 10 or so.
And I usually like remakes even less.

S&F

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I like slap stick comedy, but I feel that it doesn't translate well in modern times and especially in a re-make. Give me the original show any day.

Bob Franks

SQUIRREL ALERT!

I wonder how some movies get made and I then wonder why Cary Elwes is not in more movies !
Oh, Golly! The Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies. Cary Elwes overplayed Westley just enough.
He does a pretty good creepy guy, too, but I can't remember what in.

S&F

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Bob a movie with Cary Elwes was on yesterday and the Princess Bride popped into my head , that is why I said that .

Bob Franks

Gosh, The Princess Bride seemed to have everything-love, loss, adventure, pirates, subplots, heroes, villains, smart-a$$ Sicilians, gentle giants, royalty, swordfights, smart lines, magic, drunkenness, fire, horses, redemption, and a happy ending...unless you have six fingers on your left hand!

S&F

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Gosh, The Princess Bride seemed to have everything-love, loss, adventure, pirates, subplots, heroes, villains, smart-a$$ Sicilians, gentle giants, royalty, swordfights, smart lines, magic, drunkenness, fire, horses, redemption, and a happy ending...unless you have six fingers on your left hand!

S&F
I saw a news story about a guy who was told he could not board a plane because he was wearing a T-shirt that had the famous quote from the movie, "My name is... prepare to die." Some people just don't get it.

Bob Franks

I saw a news story about a guy who was told he could not board a plane because he was wearing a T-shirt that had the famous quote from the movie, "My name is... prepare to die." Some people just don't get it.
I saw the same article and commented in a blog how stupid the airline acted in kicking him off the flight.

S&F

Winter

I've been here before
I didn't see the Three Stooges movie for the same reason I didn't see the GI Joe movie or several others. I'm tired of the no-talent hacks in Hollywood pissing all over my fondest memories from childhood.

Effingham

MEDIA VITA IN MORTE SVMMVS
I didn't see the Three Stooges movie for the same reason I didn't see the GI Joe movie or several others. I'm tired of the no-talent hacks in Hollywood pissing all over my fondest memories from childhood.
Agreed.