The Widows Sons - Masonic Motorcycle Riders

Winter

I've been here before
Any other Brothers on here that ride with the Widows Sons? I ride with the Wisconsin Grand Chapter, "Low Twelve."

[/url][/IMG]

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
We have a few Brothers at my Lodge. I have no bike at the moment but would love one.

G

Gary

I don't ride, as they don't make bikes with training wheels. But that is a very cool jacket.

Winter

I've been here before
Gary, we take all kinds! Even chase vehicles! lol

Jason, you're lucky. There're 17 Chapters of the WS in FL! When I grad in May, I'd like to move home. I'm from Tampa.

DBovia

Do you know of any chapters in New Mexico? I ride but this is the first I've heard of a masonic biker club.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Masons on motorcycles

In North Carolina (AF&AM) we chartered at last Grand Lodge Communication a new lodge: Knights of Solomon #783 (I may be off on the number), which meets at various sites around the state, and is for motorcycle enthusiasts.

Oh, if I hadn't sold that 1958 R69S in 1978.
I cudda found some way to pay for school...and diapers!

S&F

Brother Liberty

Service Officer
Some of the brothers are in the process of starting a chapter here on the north shore of MA. I don't know if they have a name yet, but I do know that there is some excitement about it.

I think its a great idea. Unfortunately I do not have a bike and I think that either my wife or my mother would kill me if I got one, so I won't be joining any time soon.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Some of the brothers are in the process of starting a chapter here on the north shore of MA. I don't know if they have a name yet, but I do know that there is some excitement about it.

I think its a great idea. Unfortunately I do not have a bike and I think that either my wife or my mother would kill me if I got one, so I won't be joining any time soon.
Like Bro. Winter has already said: the Widow's Sons take all kinds. Including, but not limited to, chase vehicles. You don't have to have/ride a bike.

My current WM and Wm to be...son and Dad are in the Widows Sons....along with a few others from my Lodge. I havent rode in years but would like to get back into it.... will look into joining though no scooter right now...

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I would have to be in a chase car . I almost killed myself on a bike back in the 87' and have never been on one since .

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
I would have to be in a chase car . I almost killed myself on a bike back in the 87' and have never been on one since .
Yeah, I have serious inner ear problems. And so my balance is WAY off. I would love to ride a bike, but that's a recipe for disaster in the making.

berthemp

I have been trying to find out who heads up the Tucson chapter of the Widows Sons. The WM of my lodge in Green Valley rides with the Freemasons RC. I think there is a chapter in NM as well, but don't quote me on that. :cool:

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Gary, we take all kinds! Even chase vehicles! lol

Jason, you're lucky. There're 17 Chapters of the WS in FL! When I grad in May, I'd like to move home. I'm from Tampa.
Well , I did it I am going to be a chase vehicle . They want me around for comedy relief .

Brochop

I have been trying to find out who heads up the Tucson chapter of the Widows Sons. The WM of my lodge in Green Valley rides with the Freemasons RC. I think there is a chapter in NM as well, but don't quote me on that. :cool:
One of my Brothers and I have been trying to get some kind of response for the grand chapter here in AZ to no avail. We would like to set up a chapter here in Phoenix but, have gotten no response. I guess our next step will be to go over their heads and contact the Main chapter.

berthemp

Brochop,
I heard a rumor that the Widow's Sons in Tucson got caught talking some smack about the Most Worshipful and it got back to him. So right now I don't know how the Widow's Sons are going to be recieved. Like I said in an earlier post, I may join the Freemasons RC. If you find out anything let me know please.

Brochop

Brochop,
I heard a rumor that the Widow's Sons in Tucson got caught talking some smack about the Most Worshipful and it got back to him. So right now I don't know how the Widow's Sons are going to be recieved. Like I said in an earlier post, I may join the Freemasons RC. If you find out anything let me know please.
berthemp,

Will do Brother.

We have been trying for a while now so, if they lose their charter, we here in Phoenix will be happy to take up the charge to get things going.

I will keep you informed.