Thoughts and Prayers

Brothers and friends on here...if you would, please say a good word for me. I go to the dermatologist today to have a spot checked out that is progressively getting worse. I hope it is not skin cancer...

So if you dont mind, keep me in you thought....I will update after Dr appointment....Later

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
You are being agressive and proactive, those are good things. Sending positive energy, blessings, and prayers your way.

GOOD NEWS............Dr said it was not cancer...he wasnt sure what it is so he froze it and I have a follow up in Jan.

Thanks for all the thoughts and Prayers....

It is actiions like this that makes me proud to be a Mason. Even though most of us have never met in person, we ALL have a bond....it is what Brotherhood is about.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
GREAT to hear Fireman, glad it all worked out. Hopefully it helped with the good mojo ;)

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
GOOD NEWS............Dr said it was not cancer...he wasnt sure what it is so he froze it and I have a follow up in Jan.
Not sure what it is? Watching Alien Resurrection, um..... did it melt the deck?

Glad you're okay, would hate to have to do a E-Mason funeral

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
You are being agressive and proactive, those are good things. Sending positive energy, blessings, and prayers your way.
Great news, Brother, but you know there's cancer, Cancer, and CANCER.
I was fortunate enough to have a cancer taken off my ear last year. It was a little basal cell carcinoma.
Squamous cell carcinoma is Cancer.
Melanoma is CANCER.

The only thing that disturbed me was that the dermatology Physician Associate (PA) who took it off, went to grade school with my son.

Oh, well, when you consider the alternative, getting old isn't so bad.

S&F