Timothy Hogan

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I just got done reading his brook The Alchemical Keys to Masonic Ritual. Now I was just informed there is a podcast where he talks about the two. I have not listened to it, but thought I would share. Timothy Hogan

G

Gary

I'll have to give that a listen this weekend. Thanks for posting the link!

Winter

I've been here before
I have always loved the esoteric side of Masonry. Thanks for the link, Brother. After looking up what he has written, I bit the bullet and bought the hardcover copy of the Novo Clavis Esoterika. It ain't cheap at $110, but I've spent WAY more on books! lol

Novo Clavis Esoterika - Brazen Serpent

I'll post a review when I get it!

R

removed121010

I have always loved the esoteric side of Masonry. Thanks for the link, Brother. After looking up what he has written, I bit the bullet and bought the hardcover copy of the Novo Clavis Esoterika. It ain't cheap at $110, but I've spent WAY more on books! lol

Novo Clavis Esoterika - Brazen Serpent

I'll post a review when I get it!
when you post it i may pass it by do you think you could link a thread to me Winter

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
LOL You might be waiting a while! Do you know how long the list is already? I made the mistake of bringing it to Lodge and almost didn't get back!
Just tell the other Brethren that a poor, unemployed, needy Bro. Master Mason is also a poor, unemployed, greedy Master Mason and simply cannot wait. :D

Winter

I've been here before
Hahaha. Not to mention, I don't "want" to lend this one! LOL It is hand-bound in the most beautiful leather and just feels great in your hands! Not to mention the compilation of works between it's covers!

Here is what is included in the Novo Clavis Esoterika:

The Alchemical Keys to Masonic Ritual (With elements not included in the original)

Ethiopia in Freemasonry

The 32 Secret Paths of Solomon

Gnostic Reflections in Freemasonry

What of Health? What of Healing?

Parzival and Martinism

The Transmutation of Fear

Performing the Great Work

The Production of the True Philosophers Stone

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Hahaha. Not to mention, I don't "want" to lend this one! LOL It is hand-bound in the most beautiful leather and just feels great in your hands! Not to mention the compilation of works between it's covers!

Here is what is included in the Novo Clavis Esoterika:

The Alchemical Keys to Masonic Ritual (With elements not included in the original)

Ethiopia in Freemasonry

The 32 Secret Paths of Solomon

Gnostic Reflections in Freemasonry

What of Health? What of Healing?

Parzival and Martinism

The Transmutation of Fear

Performing the Great Work

The Production of the True Philosophers Stone
*drool* :eek: