Tomorrows stated should be great

devlin

Laus Deo
Tomorrow looks like it should be a great evening if things go as I hope.

1. We will be reading the IC report on a friend and candidate I signed for and voting on him.

2. It's our lodges election of officers and I am looking at being appointed Jr. Deacon!

If I get the Jr. Deacon, it will be perfect not only will it be my first speaking part but I will get to see him go in my friend and come out my brother.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Tomorrow looks like it should be a great evening if things go as I hope.

1. We will be reading the IC report on a friend and candidate I signed for and voting on him.

2. It's our lodges election of officers and I am looking at being appointed Jr. Deacon!

If I get the Jr. Deacon, it will be perfect not only will it be my first speaking part but I will get to see him go in my friend and come out my brother.
I have very fond memories of my time as JD. I loved the time I got to spend outside the door of the lodge room while the candidates were being prepared, especially for the first degree.

You will make a fine Junior Deacon.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
Congrats. Our installation is tomorrow. I was going to join the line, but I decided I needed to spend a little more time with my boys now. Probably next year. I am happy giving some of the charges at this point and filling in when I can.

I hope you find the experience a great one.

devlin

Laus Deo
I have very fond memories of my time as JD. I loved the time I got to spend outside the door of the lodge room while the candidates were being prepared, especially for the first degree.

You will make a fine Junior Deacon.
Thanks Winrider!
I am looking forward to my year as JD! I have all my parts down pretty good except the darn charge for the candidate... I just can't seem to get it in my head no matter how much I try.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Thanks Winrider!
I am looking forward to my year as JD! I have all my parts down pretty good except the darn charge for the candidate... I just can't seem to get it in my head no matter how much I try.
Try talking to yourself in the car. Act like you are not memorizing words, you are inculcating the meaning of the charge.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Congrats . I have been elected as Tyler in one lodge and JW in the other . Our Tylers are elected because , according to our by-laws , the Tyler receives a Free dues card because it is up to him to see the lodge is properly set up for meetings . I am not complaining and it will take a stick of dynamite to remove me from the chair .

In my second lodge the incoming Master has had problems getting members to fill chairs for him so I will take the JW for him . Pitiful , all the main chairs are filled with Past Masters . They may want me to work around to be Master again but they are sorely mistaken .

devlin

Laus Deo
Congrats . I have been elected as Tyler in one lodge and JW in the other . Our Tylers are elected because , according to our by-laws , the Tyler receives a Free dues card because it is up to him to see the lodge is properly set up for meetings . I am not complaining and it will take a stick of dynamite to remove me from the chair .

In my second lodge the incoming Master has had problems getting members to fill chairs for him so I will take the JW for him . Pitiful , all the main chairs are filled with Past Masters . They may want me to work around to be Master again but they are sorely mistaken .
Congrats to you too! Free dues card is nice :)

In our lodge this year we have Past Masters filling the WM, SW, JW chairs as well. I am getting together with the Sr. Deacon and Sr. Steward to go over ideas of how we can quietly and as imperceptibly as possibly cue each other as we do our floor work so it looks as flawless as possible. My hope is to blow the lodge away with the perfection of the new guard in our up coming EA and future degrees! :)

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Congrats to you too! Free dues card is nice :)

In our lodge this year we have Past Masters filling the WM, SW, JW chairs as well. I am getting together with the Sr. Deacon and Sr. Steward to go over ideas of how we can quietly and as imperceptibly as possibly cue each other as we do our floor work so it looks as flawless as possible. My hope is to blow the lodge away with the perfection of the new guard in our up coming EA and future degrees! :)

Another Past Master was teasing me yesterday about going from the East to outside the lodge room door . I told him he was just jealous he did not think of it LOL .