Updated

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Jason, one other observation, may not be an issue for most (everyone but me), after clicking the "what's new" button, it lists all of the latest posts, but when you click on an item that takes you out of the "forums" and into the other directory of "Freemasonry" there is no available "what's new" button, you must return to forums before you can click it again to get the latest updated posts. Any chance of either adding the "what's new" button there to redirect back to that location, or possibly something else? This is just an observation, if it can't be done, or difficult to do, it is still available through a few clicks.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Jason, one other observation, may not be an issue for most (everyone but me), after clicking the "what's new" button, it lists all of the latest posts, but when you click on an item that takes you out of the "forums" and into the other directory of "Freemasonry" there is no available "what's new" button, you must return to forums before you can click it again to get the latest updated posts. Any chance of either adding the "what's new" button there to redirect back to that location, or possibly something else? This is just an observation, if it can't be done, or difficult to do, it is still available through a few clicks.
Hold your mouse over the forums and a menu should pop up when on that screen if I understand what screen you are on.