MM Topic Validation of your beliefs

G

Gary

The 12+ page discussion about FM and religion got me thinking. Bro. Fireman really seems to enjoy discourse on some fairly touchy topics. Come to think of it, so do I.

Lot's of people read our conversations and choose not to participate. I hope they understand what we are doing, and why we are doing it.

It's by doing so that we winnow on the threshing floor. We separate the wheat from the chaff. A Mason does this to perfect his Ashlar.

While some may think we venture off into left field, we are literally sifting through what it is we know and what we think we know and evaluating it's worth. In the process we learn, and make changes to better ourselves as Masons.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I find myself so entrigued by it all. If I could put to words what I feel before one of you beats me to it I might seem like I'm as fiesty.

Brother do not be afraid to stick both feet in the water...... your thoughts or questions are very much welcomed as long as they are laudable pursuits ......being feisty is not scary:D:eek: some may use that adjective to describe yours truly....;)

G

Gary

I find myself so entrigued by it all. If I could put to words what I feel before one of you beats me to it I might seem like I'm as fiesty.
LOL... Fireman and I are tenacious...

Brother do not be afraid to stick both feet in the water...... your thoughts or questions are very much welcomed as long as they are laudable pursuits ......being feisty is not scary:D:eek: some may use that adjective to describe yours truly....;)
arnery is more appropriate...:p

LOL... Fireman and I are tenacious...

arnery is more appropriate...:p
Coming from you my brother, I take that as a compliment:D:D

funny thing about the bold word.... I thought you wrote "amery" and was thinking WTF is that so I quickly went to the dictionary.....:D:D:D:D

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
In some discussions like in the esoteric section , I step back and read . Yesterday I typed several replies for Fireman's religion thread , but could not get my words down to my satisfaction or as Bukeye stated , someone beat me to it .

It was an interesting thread to say the least .

G

Gary

In some discussions like in the esoteric section , I step back and read . Yesterday I typed several replies for Fireman's religion thread , but could not get my words down to my satisfaction or as Bukeye stated , someone beat me to it .

I'm thinking that Fireman and I have a case of diarrhea of the mouth. Or in this case, too quickus to the typus... LOL

We get so involved with the discussion it's almost like we are sitting and talking about it. I wonder how that would roll if we ever met face to face. :D

CoachN

Builder Builder
If EAs are the "life's blood" of Freemasonry, "Discourse" is its RBCs.

Please, Brothers, Carry On.

Please do offer your words even if you think someone else said it..... your version may offer a nugget that another version didnt convey..... I and I fell confident to say Gary as well would gladly welcome any comments as long as they are not demeaning or trying to negate anothers thought,beliefs or feelings....

I'm thinking that Fireman and I have a case of diarrhea of the mouth. Or in this case, too quickus to the typus... LOL

We get so involved with the discussion it's almost like we are sitting and talking about it. I wonder how that would roll if we ever met face to face. :D
Since we are both firemen ....I would say the discourse might be a bit more salty:eek:...... to a profane of the fire service listening to firemen talk they just might think we were enemies.......but in reality we really like each other... firemen are a unique bunch and have a different way of looking at things.... kinda reminds me of something else........;)

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Since we are both firemen ....I would say the discourse might be a bit more salty:eek:...... to a profane of the fire service listening to firemen talk they just might think we were enemies.......but in reality we really like each other... firemen are a unique bunch and have a different way of looking at things.... kinda reminds me of something else........;)
Oh really you guys have a different way of looking huh....

*OOOOO Look at the pretty fire, bet i can run in and out before it falls*
:D:D:p:p:eek::eek:

Oh really you guys have a different way of looking huh....

*OOOOO Look at the pretty fire, bet i can run in and out before it falls*
:D:D:p:p:eek::eek:
Yea kinda like that.....:p ....we really dont use "pretty" too often:D in our conversations as a nice adjective.....there is terminology that is unique to the fire service.... kinda like another I know of..... where only members know and understand what is being said...;)