Video Games

Josh

just wondering if there was any avid ps3 players that were masons :p lol, being 18 and young obviously I spend a considerable amount of time on video games because I grew up with them. Anyone here play and ps3 or computer games and would like to add me and party up one day? I know most of you are considerably older but I'm asking this because me and my step brothers dad's are around 50 and even they still make some time here and there to play some Call of Duty or something. Just reply if you do, or if you want to spark some conversations about games, old games, Nintendo, anything!

Rudedog6

I have been a player since the days of the old Atari. Currently drive the PS3 and love shooters, and am over 40 and love playing when I get the time. It is a great form of relaxation but I do not play with others online that much. I have a problem with kids that take spawn killing to an art form, and also the non-stop chatter of harsh language. I have had my fill of radio traffic to last a lifetime from the Army. That being said, I do enjoy playing with like minded people who are there to have a good time and have a lively banter going on.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Over 40 and I am a casual Xbox360 player . I do miss playing the original Resident Evil (directors cut) on my 1st gen Playstation .

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I'm an over 40 avid video game watcher... That is, I stink at playing first person shooter style games. My son on the other hand, can play them blind folded. Go figure.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I'm a gamer from the days of "Adventure" on mainframe computers ("twisty little passages, all the same" for those who actually remembers it). I have a PS3 and play it almost daily. My favorite game is MAG because I am one nasty sniper with regular scores of 20+ in suppression games. This is my fourth time through the game and I'm currently level 69 of 70. I'm cheap, so I usually buy older used games. I have COD4 but don't play it enough to know the maps.

Before I started the job I have now, I owned a cybercafe so for a while, gaming was not only my pastime but my business.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Windrider , I'm cheap myself . I will wait a year after the original game release and it is sold cheap with all the bonus missions included .

Josh

Yea, I'm more into racing games now than shooters but i still play Black ops 2 now a days. If anyone wants to add me on ps3 tell me your tag and ill add you!!