What to do

thank you
this is what i was told and the ggmc is in apopka, fl if this is not right i will petition a legitimate lodge because masonary is in my heart not tap-dancing all i want is to be a upright standing man. trying to know what is right and wrong i have alot of family in NC maybe ill look them up and see
thank you i will look into this. i really thank u if you dont see me has a brother im sorry but you are mine in this and in god thank u for all of your help

jaya

It is sad to me that lodges are not up front with prospective members. I was even told by a person that when they asked their lodge about it he was told that they could not tell him until he was raised. To me the rite of visitation is a great thing. I enjoy visiting other lodges. I have only been able to visit in NC and TN so far but would love to make it to a lodge in all 50 states and DC. For me to do that I must follow the rules. One of those rules is not to visit a lodge not recognized by my GL. There are even some GLs out there that allow women to join or are women only. Many clandestine lodges were started by those that have been expelled from regular masonry. Some are money scams. It seems that the majority of the clandestine lodges are in some way based off of a Prince Hall origin. That is sad in itself.

i am and i know the Grandmaster as well he watched me grow up. he knows my mom and dad very well. i will do asap lol thank you. then will talk to my lodge and so call grand lodge to do the same aswell

Wallens05

Master Mason
i am and i know the Grandmaster as well he watched me grow up. he knows my mom and dad very well. i will do asap lol thank you. then will talk to my lodge and so call grand lodge to do the same aswell
I hope you do good luck and let us know what they say and keeps us updated on your journey

Steven

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Could you tell me what "ggmc" is, my friend?

[I find it difficult to keep medical jargon out of my conversations with laymen...]
thanks

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
this is what i was told and the ggmc is in apopka, fl if this is not right i will petition a legitimate lodge because masonary is in my heart not tap-dancing all i want is to be a upright standing man. trying to know what is right and wrong i have alot of family in NC maybe ill look them up and see
Being a Florida Mason myself, I can tell you with all certainty that there is no legitimate governing masonic body that originates in Apopka.