What to do

TH2012

Brother Jaya, I really appreciated, the story of you're life. This had brought back memories of my past.

S&F

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
TH2012, I'm still finding it difficult to understand you. On your profile, you list your lodge as "The Grand Lodge The Most Worshipful Prince Hall" which I've never heard of. Nobody just belongs to a Grand Lodge, we belong to individual lodges that are governed by a Grand Lodge. From your use of language I would guess that English is not your primary language. Where are you from?

TH2012

Actually, I speak English, very well, being born and raised In North America.
No one is perfect, but their'e can be improvement, in everyone. I seem to enjoy you're criticism. I like to read you're opinions. I can actually learn how to improve on my writing skills i do with you're guidance. I do thank you with the utmost regards.

Winter

I've been here before
I'am PHA, of the Grand Lodge Of The Lone Star State of Texas.
As far as I know, PHA Brothers belong to Lodges the same way that MS Masons do. Do mind if we ask the PHA Lodge that you belong to in TX? Are there multiple PHA groups in TX? I'm still rather confused here as well.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I too am confused . A simple "I am a member of Generic Lodge # 123 of the MWPHA GL of Texas" would end all debate .

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I too am confused . A simple "I am a member of Generic Lodge # 123 of the MWPHA GL of Texas" would end all debate .
It would, and maybe that's why it's not happening. Perhaps He is fishing, and has cought a few sucker fish.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
This is true Gary . I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and hoping he is a new Mason who is not up to speed on how one makes his affiliation known properly .

Winter

I've been here before
Time will tell. Either he will check out or he won't. And we all have ample experience exposing trolls. I hope he is legitimate but we don't have all the facts yet. Hopefully he chimes in soon.

jaya

He is in Australia so probably sleeping. Since he is a quadriplegic,it could be the device is using to access to computer.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
This is true Gary . I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and hoping he is a new Mason who is not up to speed on how one makes his affiliation known properly .
Quite possibly the case. I was just pointing out another possibility. Im not judging yet either. It is just rather peculiar.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
He is in Australia so probably sleeping. Since he is a quadriplegic,it could be the device is using to access to computer.
I would hope the software he uses would be better than that. Stephen Hawking doesnt seem to have a problem.... Lol