Where to buy

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Brother Coach, would you like to inform your Brethren where to buy your products?

CoachN

Builder Builder
I got mine today, not even 48 hours from time of shipping. Thank you again DR. Brother Coach John
You're most welcome my Brother.

Good reading to you in your Light seeking and remember... there will be a test ;-)

F&S,

Coach N

Blue Logan

Building Builders Series - Uncommon Catechism for Uncommon Masonic Education - Volume 1, 2, 3 & 4

I am just completing the Master Craftsman I Program and expect to move on to the Master Craftsman II soon after. My question.... "Is the information contained with the Building Builders Series significantly different from what I am currently studying? Funds are somewhat limited; as is time for study and I want to make the best use of each in my search for "more light".

I appreciate any advice a Brother might offer.

Blue Logan

Building Builders Series - Uncommon Catechism for Uncommon Masonic Education - Volume 1, 2, 3 & 4

I am just completing the Master Craftsman I Program and expect to move on to the Master Craftsman II soon after. My question.... "Is the information contained with the Building Builders Series significantly different from what I am currently studying? Funds are somewhat limited; as is time for study and I want to make the best use of each in my search for "more light".

Blue Logan
While I have not done the MC program, I do believe it is geared towards the SR degrees of SJ....The builder series is geared at the Craft Lodge degrees and will fit well with all who are interested in Masonry.....

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
While I have not done the MC program, I do believe it is geared towards the SR degrees of SJ....The builder series is geared at the Craft Lodge degrees and will fit well with all who are interested in Masonry.....
I second that. I would also like to add that when you look at almost anything in the Blue Lodge and wonder why it's there, Coach has done the same and kept poking through veils.

CoachN

Builder Builder

Blue Logan
Although I have not taken the MC I and II Programs, I've been told by Brothers who have that the Building Builders Series is significantly different. The Series focuses upon the Symbolic/Blue Lodge Work, its roots, what it is ment to transform and the basis of the Work. They are also used to instruct some SR and YR candidates in better understanding the first 3 Degrees.

pnr

Looking forward to ordering the entire series soon as my birthday present to myself. It's been on my list way too long. Unfortunately (Fortunately?), I have been engrossed in Master's degree work.