WI & IL Degree work......

Most Excellent Grand High Priests Charles Horwitz and Roderick Anderson

invite all Illinois and Wisconsin companions and elected candidates to the

second annual interstate capitular festival, on Saturday, 2 April 2011 in nearby

Racine, Wisconsin.

This is your chance to see both Wisconsin’s standard and Illinois’

Blackhawk rituals.

where: Racine Masonic Centre

1012 South Main Street

Racine, Wisconsin

time: 8:00 a.m. registration

8:45 a.m. class orientation

9:00 a.m. Mark Master (4°) in Illinois Blackhawk ritual

10:30 a.m. Past Master [Virtual] (5°) in Wisconsin ritual

11:30 a.m. a light lunch will be served for US$7.00 (pay at door)

12:30 p.m. Most Excellent Master (6°) in Illinois ritual

2:00 p.m. Holy Royal Arch Mason (7°) in Wisconsin ritual

EIEIO..........................................................................

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
EIEIO indeed. This is also your opportunity to meet me, as this is my home (I am currently High Priest) and I will be there. We did this last year, too, and the place was PACKED with companions from Wisconsin and Illinois. An interesting experience, my friends and brothers, and one not to be missed. There's nothing like degree work in a packed room.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Also, keep in mind that English Masons say that you aren't really a Master Mason until you've experienced the Holy Royal Arch degree.

And, the Racine Masonic Center is really 2 (count 'em) two buildings in one! There is the Lodge building which was constructed in 1923 and is one of the few surviving Neo-Egyptian pieces of architecture from the time AND there is the Henry J. Durand mansion, an Italianate mansion built in 1857. It's a gorgeous, gorgeous place!

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
I couldnt even get in.....will only have my PM degree by then.....
Pish & tush! You could certainly get into the morning session, as you've had those degrees. And if you brought a letter with you from your Chapter asking nicely (and some $$$) you could have the other degrees conferred upon you in the afternoon.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
yes...yes it is......will have to see how the finances are going....currently off work due to an injury....
Well ... if nothing else you could come to the morning session. It's probably too late to arrange the necessary 'courtesy work' from your jurisdiction to ours.