Wife's Birthday

Eoin

My beloved wife had a birthday today. I would like to take this time to say "I love you and I'm glad you are there to share my life". She is 53 today and we've come close to losing her a few times in our life together. It makes the time together that much sweeter when you have been that close to being apart.

G

Gary

That's awesome. Cherish what you have, life is too short to take for granted. Kudos to you for your public display of love for your wife!

Starlight

She is certainly a lucky woman just as you are a lucky man. You were lucky to have found each other in order to share life.

StoneH

That's sweet. You are lucky to love and be with each other. So, happy belated birthday to your wife. What gift did you gift your wife for her birthday?

dax

Belated happy birthday to your wife, Eoin! Cherish the moment with your lifetime partner. It's good to know that you have someone you grow old with, through thick and thin and for better or worse.

iMav

-==-
Awesome. It was my 40th b-day on Friday and my wife's 40th b-day on Saturday (yesterday).

Eoin

Happy Birthday to you and your wife iMav! The September babies are really coming out of the woodwork lately.

StoneH-I gave her a Kindle. She has been wanting one for some time and she reads constantly. She was thrilled. I had to tell her what it was because it got here a bit late but she was certainly pleased with it.

I love her just as much today as I did when we got married.