Wii Games for Children

Leslie

I just got a Wii for the family with the reward points I had from the credit card. There are hundreds of games, and I don't know what games will be good and educational. Could someone recommend some games?

G

Gary

I don't know how old your children are, but here is a link that I found on Google. It should give you an idea as to what's available;

educational wii games for children - Google Search

There are tons of "games" that are good to get the whole family active. Everything from Yoga to bowling too.

My family is hooked on the bowling. Best of all is that it comes with the game console!

sukie

My husband and I are also addicted to the frisbee golf found on the Sports Resort. We love the ten pin bowling too and the cycling on the WiFit Plus with the balance board. We honestly have not had so much exercise and it's fun. Our 8 year old grandson loves it too.

johnny

It depends on the age and what they are in to. My son loves to play the archery game and 'exercise' next to my wife when she is using the wii fit!

Sammy

Their are a lot of games for children and also educational games. We love the WII and love spending time as a family using it!