Yep

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Bought myself a new razor for Christmas. A double edge safety razor. Only used it a few times, but with the old style mug/soap shaving cream, it is like my first time shaving. So smooth. I just need better hand control, and do not do it when my hand shakes.

G

Gary

I want to get one of those old style straight edge razors. My grandfather used on of those and swore by it. It would definitely be cheaper than replacing those stupid Gillette "Mach" blades. Those darn things are expensive!

GaryE....and you could keep up on those medic skills too....straight razor on the face....not me...well, once or twice a year, I will go to the barber and have him do it....

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Razors

I want to get one of those old style straight edge razors. My grandfather used on of those and swore by it. It would definitely be cheaper than replacing those stupid Gillette "Mach" blades. Those darn things are expensive!
Brother King Gillette has a fantastic marketing idea: Give away the handles and make your profits on the blades.

S&F

G

Gary

Brother King Gillette has a fantastic marketing idea: Give away the handles and make your profits on the blades.

S&F
Well, they ought to sell them with a little packet KY jelly. When you get to the register to purchase the blades it won't hurt so much when they rape your wallet. :eek::mad::eek:

I reluctantly use them because they work well. If I had better and more affordable options, I'd switch.

Found myself down to the last remnants of my last Schick Quattro a week or so ago. Decided the prudent thing to do, as it's been a relatively COLD and SNOWY winter, is to give up shaving for the duration! Just getting past the itchy stage......

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I always grew my beard out in the Winter when I worked on the river . Now I tend to grow my beard out every other month or two as I hate shaving . But since my beard has turned white and my hair has remained dark brown it just looks odd .