Your favorite Masonic blogs

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I have read your blog many times Charles .

I have quit reading most blogs since I 've started this thread because most have turned into battle grounds in the comments sections between co-Masons vs. "Mainstream" Masons , as some Masonic discussion boards out there have . And it's always the same handful of co-masons/supporters and "mainstreamers" doing the bickering . I find it all very tiresome and I have know idea why these other groups that fall under the co-mason banner worry so much over the recognition issue . If they are happy with their type of Masonry then that is great , I'm happy with mine . I really don't care if they claim that I am not a true Freemason , and I don't see why they should care if some "mainstreamers" claim they are not true Freemasons . If you believe in what your doing and what you stand for then there is no need to worry about what the rest of the world thinks . Just let it go and keep on doing what you do .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I have not been able to keep up with much the past few months. Maybe if things ever get a chance to settle I can pick up my education again.