your job

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
It was a passion that after a series of unfortunate events turned into just a paycheck.

Azpir8king

Both. I would consider other career paths if the opportunities presented themselves, but based on my job satisfaction and the fact I get to work with good people (and my Boss is also my best friend of 25 years) the price to change would be extremely high.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
40hr a week job is a paycheck & health insurance, the weekend jobs (2) are passions as is my volunteering with the 2 adaptive ski programs I am a part of.

jaya

Mine is both. I work for myself as an IT consultant. I like the flexibility of the job. I would like more consistent hours and amount of work. I am considering changing jobs now.

Mark Farrin

Half passion, and the other half paycheck. I work as a K-9 Security Officer at a very private country club. the half passion is working with the K-9 Unit & Team. Look work is a 4 letter word, if it was any thing else it would be a 3 letter word like fun. Find purpose in anything you are employed at doing, being productive in a positive manner truly matters.

Mine is both. I work for myself as an IT consultant. I like the flexibility of the job. I would like more consistent hours and amount of work. I am considering changing jobs now.
Do you ever have any labor-management fights???
:1-say-yes::1-say-no: