A manly topic

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
[Baths] Who takes one? Come one you can admit it. Ok, seriously though, do you think it is ok for a man to take a bath. I used to be able to use my parents hot tub, which is like a bath. Was great for sore muscles. Now every once in a while I fill up the tub to help with them.

Baths to me is just sitting in dirty water.....but then again, I am 6'4" and dont really fit well into a tub anyways....I guess it would be ok if ya did it after showering off and then ran a bath just to relax....

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Baths to me is just sitting in dirty water.....but then again, I am 6'4" and dont really fit well into a tub anyways....I guess it would be ok if ya did it after showering off and then ran a bath just to relax....
Never thought about joining the two. MMMM tonights gameplan MUHAHAHAHAHa

FF Sparky

I think the real 'Manly' question should be....Do you stand? or sit? when you pee...lol. I'm a man I sit, to lazy to stand and read a magazine or newspaper or mail.....lol

3 AM.... yup, I sit....dont turn on the light and dont wanna pee on my foot......besides, I ONCE forgot to put the lid back down and if you have ever experienced a woman who sat on the toilet with the lid up, you know the wrath I had to endure....so yes, I sit to pee...in the middle of the night.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Your not thinking of a boy named Sue are ya....

Nope it was Heather. I think I may have known a few others who could too. This cold has my brain foggy. But I know for sure Heather could, and was 100% female from birth. Even has a child now.

Ok..... actually I have seen...I meant heard of a few girls that could stand to pee....Ask any Marine that has been to the Philippines or Japan and I am sure they could tell ya some good stories about tricks girls can do....

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Ok..... actually I have seen...I meant heard of a few girls that could stand to pee....Ask any Marine that has been to the Philippines or Japan and I am sure they could tell ya some good stories about tricks girls can do....
I used to tell my daughter that the only thing a man can do that she can't is pee on a tree. Now you've shattered even that benefit of maleness ;)

FF Sparky

3 AM.... yup, I sit....dont turn on the light and dont wanna pee on my foot......besides, I ONCE forgot to put the lid back down and if you have ever experienced a woman who sat on the toilet with the lid up, you know the wrath I had to endure....so yes, I sit to pee...in the middle of the night.
I told my wife, when she learns to put the seat back up when she is done, I will put it down when I'm done. Its a 2 way street....lol

I told my wife, when she learns to put the seat back up when she is done, I will put it down when I'm done. Its a 2 way street....lol
Sooooooo what you really mean is the lid to the toilet stays down most of the time AND you do sit to pee in the middle of the night too....we are friends here and we all know how much we would suffer if our ladies got a wet butt in the middle of the night.....:D

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Ask any soldier, who is also female....